MT GILEAD PUBLIC LIBRARY
1. An individual must be an active patron.
2. Patrons borrowing DVD/BLU-RAY must be at least 18 years of age.
3. There is a limit of four DVD/BLU-RAYs per person.
4. The loan period for DVD/BLU-RAYs is seven days. DVD/BLU-RAYs must be returned by the date listed on your due-date slip. DEFINITELY NO RENEWALS.
5. There is a $1.00 charge per DVD/BLU-RAY per day for overdues.
6. We require a phone number where you may be contacted.
7. If there should be a problem with the DVD/BLU-RAY, please ask at the desk for a form to describe the problem.
8. The patron is responsible for DVD/BLU-RAYs and must pay for damage or loss.
9. Failure to return DVD/BLU-RAYs will result in loss of borrowing privileges.
10. DVD/BLU-RAYs may not be used where admission is charged, and may not be cut, edited, copied or televised.